Recognized as a true pioneer in leadership and business, Patrick Lencioni is a New York Times best-selling author and according to the Wall Street Journal "one of the most in demand speakers in America." In 2008, he was named by Fortune magazine as "one of the new gurus you should know."
Lencioni is the architect of organizational health, a concept that he calls the last competitive advantage in business today.More Information
Women 16CM Metal Heel Stiletto Pump Pointy Toe Ankle Strap Party Shoe High Rivet ppnnwz361-Heels
The Ideal Team Player:
How to Recognize and Cultivate the Three Essential Virtues
"If someone were to ask me to make a list of the most valuable qualities a person should develop in order to thrive in the world of work — and for that matter life — I would put being a team player on top," writes Patrick Lencioni in the introduction to his much-anticipated new book. The Ideal Team Player, the 11th in a collection of best-sellers, focuses on the individual and reveals the three essential virtues that make some people better team players than others. Lencioni provides practical tools for identifying and developing ideal team players among prospective job candidates and current employees.More Information
- Stuart Weitzman Light Brown Leather Woven High Heel Peep Toe Pumps Size 6.5
- New Authentic Christian Louboutin Pink Pigalle Follies Suede Pumps. Size 37.5
- NEW VIONIC BELLA II TOE POST SANDAL FLIP FLOP GOLD CORK WOMENS SHOE FREE SHIP
- Steve Madden Parrson Strappy Dress Sandals 812, Gold, 7.5 US
- Dansko Women's Sophie Sandal - Choose SZ/Color
- New adidas Originals Black Tubular Instinct Hi Top Trainers S80082
- Mens NIKE AIR TR V Cruz Black + Summit White Sz 8 Model 777535 004 Retails $140
- Mr/Ms Mizuno Spark 2 [K1GA170354] Running Grey/Orange-Black Clearance price Carefully selected materials Elegant and robust menu
- NEW Nike Men's size 11.5 Mayfly Lite SE Running Shoes 876188-001 Black Volt
- Reebok Classic Royal Alperez Dash Men's Sneakers Retro Shoes Sneakers BD3270
- Nike Cortez Ultra SD Anthracite Siren Red Black Men Classic Shoes 903893-001
- Nike Mens KD V 5 AS "Area 72" 583111-300 Size 9.5 kevin Durant Allstar
- Nike Zoom Fly SP "Tokyo" Running Shoes -Size 11 -AJ9282 100 NEW
- Nike Air Jordan 5 Retro OG Metallic Silver Black Fire Red 845035-003 Mens 7-15
- AIR JORDAN Retro 1 PINNACLE Black Metallic Gold 24K Size 10.5 11.5 NEW
- GEORGIA BOOT MEN'S CARBO-TEC PULL-ON BOOTS GB00126 * ALL SIZES - NEW
- Converse Shoes Men Women Unisex All Star Chuck Taylor Woven Back Alley Burgundy
- Nike 880269-001: Mens SB Solarsoft Portmore II Canvas Premium Skateboarding Shoe
- Mr/Ms Propet Men's M3910 Vista Walker Oxford Innovative design fashionable Simple
- Men Pointed Toe Patent Leather Dress Weeding Casual Shoes Slip On Loafers Korean
- Y mens fish pattern club fashion pointed toe leather breathable dress shoes sz 9
- PUMA Womens Puma X Careaux Basket Graphic Athletic- Pick SZ/Color.
- adidas Women's Element Refresh 3 w Running Shoe - Choose SZ/Color
- WOMEN'S UNISEX SHOES SNEAKERS CONVERSE CHUCK TAYLOR ALL STAR II OX [150154C]
- New Balance WL410OPC Womens 410 Optic Pop Fashion Sneakers- Choose SZ/Color.
- New Balance Women's Trail Walking Boots Dark Brown WW1400DB Choose Size NIB
- Womens 2016 Adidas Ultra Boost AF5144 Uncaged Custom Sz. 9 Primeknit NMD R1
- AUTHENTIC LUXURY PRADA SNEAKERS SHOES 3E5793 BLACK NEW US 6
- Carlos by Carlos Santana Women's Claudia Boot,Cognac PU,US 5.5 M
- Man's/Woman's Merrell Women's Pechora Peak Winter Boot Fine workmanship Online business
- Fiorentini + Baker Brown Leather knee hi Boots w/4" heel & back zip,sz.39.5(9.5)
- Corral Distressed Studded Overlay Cowgirl Boot - Snip Toe - G1267
- INNOCENT SHOES - BOTTINES MOTARDE TOUT CUIR MARRON BEIGE 38 - NEUF
- Nine West Black Leather Knee High Womens Size 6.5
- Prada Brown Boots Leather Mid-Calf Zip Womens Sz 7
- $295 IVANKA TRUMP ARLECIA RIDING PULL ON KNEE HIGH TALL BOOTS MOTO Women's 6 36
Since 1998, Patrick Lencioni has been writing about the most relevant and pressing issues facing leaders and their organizations, selling over five million books in more than 30 different languages. By combining compelling, realistic story-telling with practical models and solutions, Lencioni has established a loyal following of readers, ranging from executives and entrepreneurs to practitioners and students.
The Table Group offers a collection of products, assessments, videos and free, downloadable resources related to organizational health, teamwork, employee engagement and a host of other topics. These resources are compelling, practical and designed for immediate implementation by leaders and practitioners.WOMEN'S BADGLEY MISCHKA RANDALL BLACK SATIN PEEP TOE HEELS SIZE 8 M WITH BOX
The Table Group provides consulting services for leaders and their executive teams who want to tap into the sustainable competitive advantage that is a result of building healthy organizations
Our dedicated, passionate group of consultants help leaders implement our concepts in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 and mid-size companies to start-ups and non-profits.More Information
Named one of "America's top five speakers" by the Wall Street Journal, Patrick Lencioni addresses thousands of leaders every year at world class organizations and national conferences.
A master storyteller, Lencioni inspires audiences with his combination of insight, accessibility and humor. Though each speech is customized to the unique needs of his audiences, Lencioni most frequently addresses topics ranging from organizational health and teamwork to leadership and employee engagement.More Information
In the late 90s, amidst a business climate focused on rapid growth fueled by technology, strategy, finance and marketing, Patrick Lencioni came to the conclusion that too many executives were largely ignoring fundamental issues related to the overall effectiveness of the organizations they were leading. He was convinced that dysfunction, confusion and politics were preventing even the most brilliant strategies, marketing concepts and technological advancements from realizing their full potential.
So, in 1997, Lencioni and a group of colleagues founded The Table Group, and introduced the concept of organizational health to the world. Even then they believed that it was the most untapped competitive advantage in business, and two decades later, that belief is being confirmed.
Lencioni has sold over 5 million books that have been translated into 30 languages , and has spoken to or consulted with hundreds of thousands of leaders. Today, The Table Group and a team of consultants around the world are helping CEOs make their organizations healthier in just about every industry imaginable, from Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies to start-ups and non-profits. In addition, their products and tools are being used by leaders and practitioners who understand the power of organizational health. More Information
The Hub: Pat's POV
Leaders in business have always looked to the world of sports for analogies and examples of teamwork. I’ve done the same in my consulting practice, and for that matter, as a parent. &n…
Sign-up for Hub Highlights
Receive updates from Pat and The Table Group
Thanks for your interest in The Table Group. We'll be sure to keep you posted on our latest happenings with periodic updates.